India World Foundation(IWF) Accepts members on the following Terms & Conditions:
Membership of IWF is open for any individual or institution or NGO, Charitable or Educational institution that :
- Fully agrees and believes in what IWF stands for
- Is keenly committed to improving the quality of life of the poor and the downtrodden
- Can offer their valuable time, energy, services and ideas selflessly
- Strongly wants to serve the humanity selflessly
- Has a positive approach to problem solving
- Acts rationally for the benefit of the society at large
- Is prepared to sacrifice for the best of the humanity without any bias of religion and politics
A token membership to be charged as per the following categories:
- For individuals – Annual membership fee of Rs 2100/ -- or $ 40 USD
- For individuals – Life membership fee of Rs 25,000/ -- or $ 500 USD
- For Institutions – Annual membership fee of Rs 30,000 / -- or $ 700 USD
- For Institutions – Life membership fee of Rs 51,000/ -- or $ 1000 USD
- For Students – Annual membership fee of Rs 600/ -- or $ 10 USD
- The Fees can be paid in Cash/DD/Cheque/RTGS/NEFT only against a receipt
- Membership application to be screened and approved by the Board of Trustees/Governing Council
- Membership is liable to be cancelled / terminated if a member is found to indulge in any anti-social, anti- national,unlawful activities. The Board of Trustees is authorized to take punitive action without serving a show cause notice to the erring member.
- The rules and regulations of the trust are applicable to all the Life members/members equally.
- Membership is open to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Foreign Nationals also.
All the Posts in India World Foundation are Honorary.